Patient Education with iDentalfy’s Denta-Cam
Educating dental patients has become a critical component of dental practices today and with advanced technology it has become easier for patients to now educate dentists from the comfort of their home. The most successful tool for patient education is a Denta-Cam which reveals the true picture of a patient’s teeth. With the help of a Denta-Cam, it has become very easy for patients to examine and “iDentalfy” tooth or tissue decay and post them in the Member’s Forum for our Network Providers to suggest treatment options.
Denta-Cam for In-Home Diagnosing
iDentalfy’s Denta-Cams have revolutionized the entire patient-education process as a patient can now sit comfortably at home and get a clear picture of their tooth condition and make an informed decision before the condition gets worse. More importantly, the patient can also post them in iDentalfy’s Member’s Forum and have an unbiased panel of licensed dentists educate the patient on their current dental conditions prior to even stepping foot into their dental office. This is the first of its kind technology where patients are empowered with knowledge allowing them to be on an even playing field with the dentist.
The images are then uploaded in the Member’s Forum with a description of concern areas including missing teeth, decay or dark spots, sensitive or bleeding gums, or you just simply want to comment on your dental hygiene. Patients can now discuss with a panel of dentists, in a virtual private setting, their dental conditions including treatment options prior to going to the office.
Using a Denta-Cam is very simple and easy
The patient places a tiny camera inside their mouth, point & snap.
• The camera can be moved easily and painlessly around the patient’s mouth.
• The camera takes pictures of the teeth and gums & tongue.
• The images of the dental areas are saved and uploaded enabling the dentists and patient to have discussion concerning the images.
• The panel of dentists analyze the images and suggests treatment(s) options for the patient to share with their family or personal dentist.
• The displayed images give a clear picture to the patient to better understand the condition of his/her teeth and gums.
• These images can be used later for further examination and comparison.
Advantages of a Denta-Cam
• A Denta-Cam reveals the early stages of any serious problem like cavities and gum disease.
• The patient gets a clear view of the oral condition of his/her mouth which helps him/her take preventative measures.
• It also gives a realistic picture of a patient’s regular dental hygiene; this enables the dentist to suggest steps to improve it.
• A patient can benefit by getting acquainted with a problem in its early stage.
• The picturestaken by the Denta-Cam can be viewed online in the iDentalfy member’s Forum. We here at iDentalfy have
observed that the use of a Denta-Cam goes a long way in preventing many dental problems; that is why we are committedto revolutionizing the “patient experience” and encourage all of our members to have a closer look at their teeth.